Wednesday, May 27, 2015

2014 Rear End Work

This project proceeds and continues every day and every weekend.  There's never a day that goes by without me thinking of what to do next or which project to tackle next.  The gear set is a 3.55, and I have added disc bakes to the rear for increased stopping power.  I added the scorpion to the 9" in keeping with the King of Sting theme.  It is colored the same as one of the trim stripes that will set off the yellow main body color.  Plain and simple here, no long explanations needed, just look at the pics and enjoy. 

I am loving this little Mustang project, I have a great family (with lots of kids and grandkids), I have a great life, I have my health, and I have full time employment.
 

 Life is good!!!


Axles with new bearings pressed on and some ceramic paint.
 

Nothing fancy, just some ceramic paint.

King of Sting
 
Another shot of the rear.
 

Another view of the King, notice you can also see a little of the undercoating I applied earlier in the year.  I'll post more on that soon.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment